Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Lily


I've been so proud of my girl lately...she's been saying more and more new words!


For readers who might not know, our youngest, Lily, has Down Syndrome. She's going to be THREE in a month. Sure doesn't seem like it's been that long, then in other ways it's felt like forever if that makes any sense.


Already she's showing herself to be an "outside girl" as she brings us her shoes early in the mornings and wants to go, go, GO! The weather's been nice enough lately, but it's supposed to get back down in the 40's later in the week. Hopefully that's short lived as I'm sick and tired of the winter yuckiness. I'm not a winter lover to say the least.




My tulips are already popping up so I hope the warmer weather sticks around. We could really use some color around here - Ohio in Winter is pretty much brown all over, not pretty.


I don't think I'm going to be able to hold Lily off forever this morning, so I better go...

No comments:

Post a Comment